We are back!
As the COVID restrictions have been somewhat lifted for exercise we are able to offer a full programme of activities for the first time in over a year! We are very excited to be back and will of course be operating under strict COVID guidelines for each class. This is what is currently on offer:
- Strength and Conditioning with Pascal, Edinburgh Meadows, Tuesday 12pm
- Yoga with Claire (text for Zoom link) Wednesday Evening 6pm-7pm
- Wellbeing Walking Group with Jessie (gentle walk to Arthur’s Seat)
Wednesday, 11am – 1.30pm
- Hiking Group, Monthly, Thursday, 10.30am start
- Feedback Groups (peer-support) facilitated by Karen, Monthly, Thursday 3pm
- Outdoor Fitness Sessions with Pascal, Friday 12pm
You can check our up to date programme of activities and find out more on our Join Us page. For individuals looking to join in please email Karen Boggie at firstname.lastname@example.org. For those working with people who may benefit from our service, you are welcome to request a referral form via email@example.com or by calling 0749 669 1911.
Looking forward to seeing you!